The ADMHN Pharmacy, conveniently located on the first floor of our Sycamore building at 5500 S. Sycamore St, is open to all — clients, family members, friends and neighbors. Read about our competitive pricing, expert knowledge and convenience below and/or download the brochure.
Compare our prices on name brand and generic drugs, as well as over-the-counter products. Our prices are competitive or less than other pharmacies and big retail chains. Ask to see our prices!
Our pharmacists can answer questions about your prescriptions and payment options. Stop by the pharmacy and get to know us. We are here to assist you.
● Full service access to all medications including prescroptions for high blood pressure, high chlesterol and diabetes.
● Wide variety of name brand and generic over-the-counter (OTC) products.
● Fill prescriptions for you and your family.
● We are proud to offer ScripTalk for clients who are sight-impaired.
● Go green! Ask to have your prescriptions sent to us electronically.
Frequently asked questions.
Can I fill my prescriptions at different pharmacies?
For your safety, it's best to fill all your prescriptions at one pharmacy. That way, your pharmacist can monitor all your medications for potential drug interactions and provide the best advice. After all, taking your medications properly is essential to your mental health recovery plan.
Is it easy to transfer my preseciptions to ADMHN?
Transferring prescriptions to the ADMHN Pharmacy is easy. Simply call us at 303 797 2500 and tell us what medications you need and where they were lst filled. We will do the rest!
How can I pay for my prescriptions?
We accept most insurance plans as well as Medicaid and Medicare Part D.
Every pharmacy is required to collect co-pays at the time of service, either when you pick up your prescription or when you arrange delivery. Your co-pay is the same regardless of which pharmacy fills your prescription. We accept cash, check and all major credit cards.
Three convenient ways to get your medications!
1. Pick up at the pharmacy on Sycamore Street.
For your convenience, we have disgnated parking for pharmcy customers.
2. Pick up at the location where you see your therapist or prescriber.
The pharmacy can deliver your order to the location where you receive care. Your prescriptions will be waiting for you at the front desk, usually within 24 hours. Orders must be paid for by phone with the pharmacy in addvance of delivery. Ask your prescriber or call the pharmacy for details or to get started.
3. Have your prescriptions mailed or delivered to your home.
Call us to arrange these types of deliveries. There are additional charges for these services.
Medication Therapy Management
The ADMHN Pharmacy also provides Medication Therapy Management (MTM) consultations. Arrange an MTM appointment to help ensure safe and effictive medication use. Learn about possible drug interactions and side effects or receive tips to help manage medications.
● Do you take multiple medications for multiple
● Do you wonder if herbals and over the counter medications will interfere with your prescriptions?
● Would you like to save money?
There is a cost for this service. Please call your benefits provider or insurance company to learn about your plan's coverage of MTM.
Call for more information.
To fill a new prescription, reorder, or transfer your prescription to the ADMHN Pharmacy, call 303 797 2500. We're here to serve you.
Monday through Thursday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.