To provide mental health and substance abuse treatment services that are professional, comprehensive, culturally inclusive and fully integrated across health care; to create opportunities that empower people to recover and to improve their quality of life; and to promote public acceptance of mental illness.
- Mental health is an integral part of the well-being of individuals of all ages and is fundamental to the quality of life of our entire community.
- Mental health and substance abuse treatment services are vital to and part of health care.
- Professional and comprehensive mental health and substance abuse treatment services are most effective when readily accessible, fully integrated, culturally sensitive, responsive to the needs of individuals and their families, and delivered in the most effective settings.
- Client-focused services require commitment to customer satisfaction and concern for individuals with mental health conditions.
- Ongoing training is essential to the professional development of Arapahoe/Douglas Mental Health Network personnel.
- Successful delivery of mental health and substance abuse treatment services is strengthened by public acceptance and understanding and strong community support, as demonstrated by professional, civic, and financial partnerships.
- Planning and decision-making is enhanced by including employees, clients, family members, and the community at large.
- Fiscal accountability with responsible growth and diversity are vital to the success of our Mission.